Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today I don't feel quite as bad as I had anticipated. I woke up early on my own. I feel pretty tired but not unreasonably so. It was a long, busy week at work and I intend to use this weekend to rest and recover. The pain, so far, is only mild/moderate. It can be hard to gauge the pain when I'm laying in bed where I feel the most comfortable. We'll see how it goes when I venture out to the pharmacy or try to do launry. I'm still taking the full dose of Flagyl, 250mg every day. The last few days, I have felt very weak. It is making things like folding laundry pretty frustrating. The weakness is one of the Lyme symptoms that started suddenly a few years ago. It hasn't improved at all with treatment or time. It only drifts back and forth between moderate and severe. Anyway, the last few days it has been especially bad.

Later in the day...I have a low-grade fever and my heart rate has been about 115 for a while now. It doesn't seem like it's going to stop on its own so I will take my next dose of Atenolol (beta-blockers) a little early tonight. The fever isn't really a problem, it just makes me feel achy and clammy.

No comments: