Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Memorial Day and I woke up pretty early this morning without an alarm. And so far, I actually feel okay. I woke up with only mild pain and moderate fatigue. For holidays, my family usually gets together and we have a very relaxed, informal dinner. Even before cupcakes became my thing I was usually in charge of the dessert. Now, whenever I am feeling well enough, I make a few batches of cupcakes for holidays, birthdays, and parties. I haven't been able to bake for a while because this latest round of treatment has really knocked me out. Today, though, I think I'm going to try to make vegan chocolate peanut butter cupcakes.


For the last few days, I haven't experienced any tachycardia. It's possible that I am actually adjusting to Flagyl and that some of the worst of it might be over. Fevers and fatigue have been the focus of the last few days. Lately, even after sleeping 10-12 hours at night, I need at least one nap a day. Even with all of that sleep, I still spend the rest of the day in bed. 
 

No comments: